Online registration will begin at 9:00 Wednesday the 30th. It will be open until 10:00 pm Thursday night (the 31st). Please read ALL the instructions below before registering. We are super excited to get everyone registered start our spring term!
IF YOU HAVE KIDS GOING INTO THE AGE 3 PRESCHOOL CLASS, TODDLER CLASS OR INFANT CLASS: their classes are listed in a D block section under the other blocks on the registration screen.
A NEW CLASS HAS BEEN ADDED! J: In an effort to have enough classes to offer the kids, we have added an art class in block A for 1st-12th graders and an art class in block C for 1st-6th graders. These are hands-on classes. Peggy Gibson is creating the curriculum and we are currently looking for volunteers to teach these fun classes. It is unusual for us to offer classes like this at registration without a teacher so we are praying for God to fill the need. The catalog can be viewed on our website.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
**Please note: Prior to going through the steps below you must make sure you know how to log into the system with the email address you have on file with our co-op**
1. Go to First Class East Gresham's website (click on link at bottom of this page after reading all the instructions). Use Firefox as the browser when going to this website. Some other browsers do not allow our website to function correctly. Firefox can be downloaded for free from the internet.
2. Move your mouse over the "Welcome" tab, in the upper left corner. A drop down menu will appear. Click on "Registration".
3. A new window or tab will open, click on the "Continue" button to register for
4. On the next screen click to login if you are already a member, or if you would like to become a member. (Most people will just need to login with their family’s log on.)
5. Here is where you Login with your username (email address) and password.
6. After you've logged in, check your family's data that the system has on file for you and edit as needed by clicking on the "edit family" box. Click "continue" when it is all correct. Please double check all birthdays and allergy alerts.
7. If you have not renewed your FCHM membership, you will be asked to renew before you can register for
8. The next page asks you if you would like to save paper and receive things via e-mail instead of real mail. Click on whichever answer you like and then click continue.
9. The next page asks if you want to be included in the directory or not. Choose whichever answer you are comfortable with by clicking on it, then press the continue button.
10. Next is the member agreement page. Please read and accept the terms and click continue.
11. This next page has more detailed information about each member of your family. Please check to see that all the info is correct and edit as needed; especially allergies. You can add new members to your family here, if needed. To edit any information, simply click in a box and type the correct information. Once finished, click "save and continue" at the bottom.
12. Now you are ready to choose classes for your children. Each family member should be listed on the page with blank choices laid out under them.
For each block, click the drop down menu and choose a class.
Please choose 2nd & 3rd choices also in case classes are full or we need to move people around. If your child’s first choice is “full” leave the 1st choice blank and put their first choice in the 2nd choice box and your real 2nd choice in the 3rd choice box.
Please note, you will know your class is full because the box will turn red.
- Please note, you will know your class is full because the box will turn red.
Parents will not be registering at this time. This is just for students. We will have parent sign-up at Pay & Play. *For details, see below.
If there is a family member listed that is not participating, just leave their choices blank.
13. When finished choosing classes click on the save and continue button at the bottom.
14. Check that everything is correct and the click continue button again.
15. Next you should see what your total is for this term of
16. You will also receive an email telling you that you may need to pay membership fees, please ignore this automated email. If you have any questions please just send an email to Jeannine Firstenberg or Sarah Hamilton or call one of the numbers below.
Still having Technical Difficulties?
If you need help or get stuck during your registration process, there will be someone available to help you. Call one of these numbers and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
* Pay & Play J
This is a mandatory information meeting for parents and teachers, but it will be fun – we promise!
Children are welcome to come and play while parents are finalizing all of the details.
You will sign up to help during
as class helpers, set-up, clean-up, and snacks. Monday School
You will also pay
fees at this time. Monday School
If needed, background checks will be filled out and collected.
Remember to bring:
Checkbook (to pay for registration/class fees)
Calendar (to note when you are bringing snacks, doing clean-up, or helping with set-up)
Drivers License - for background check
J THIS IS THE LINK FOR REGISTERING ONLINE: First Class East Gresham's website